Thursday, July 8, 2010

What are you afraid of, hmmmm?


WARNING:

MULTI-CLAUSAL SENTENCE STRUCTURE AHEAD*


In my opinion, this picture, whether taken in, or out, of its original context (to wit, having been submitted, along with the caption "looking for a pretty young man who wears altogether too much black," the title "too smart for own good - w4m," and her age, by some beautiful, older goth chick, to the personals-not-seeking-relationship section of her local classifieds) – this picture, below, is not – as was described in one response received by this same self styled "gothchick" (and which description was subsequently seconded by a none-too-objective third party, the whole matter having gained attention due to the advert having been marked, God only knows why, as inappropriate) – this picture is not, in my opinion and to get to the heart of the matter...

...."scary"




....by even the most banal of aesthetic standards. Is it. Do correct me if I am wrong; that's what comments are for. I won't bite.**


Whatever.






I end this post as I do all online communication; since with my very soul I wish above all to state to this World –
because it IS scary
– that I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed, or numbered; I am free; My life is my own:





Be seeing you.





















*my predilection for the parsing and sentence length of the early modern period (the which ordinarily I seek to restrain) may perhaps be overly influencing my writing. I think I look as well-worth-the-knowing as I in fact prove to be – but that's another matter...

**of course unless a desire for the same is expressed convincingly, and the individual expressing it convinces...

Free Counters
Free Counters

No comments:

Post a Comment

COMMENTS are most certainly welcome